Comment on page
Proposal process on OVN Governance
The description of proposal process on OVN Governance on Mother Chain(Optimism)
- 2.Proposal in Pending State: The proposal is initially in a pending state, awaiting further actions.
- 3.Active Proposal: Afterward, the proposal becomes active and is open for voting, during which a quorum requirement must be met.
- 4.Successful Proposal: If the proposal garners the necessary support and meets the quorum requirement, it succeeds. Proposal Unsuccessful: Proposal canceled
- 5.Queue Period: The successful proposal is then placed in a queue for execution, where it awaits its turn for another one-week period.
- 6.Execution of Proposal: Finally, the proposal is executed, and its intended actions are carried out.
Proposal process on Mother Chain