This policy (together with our Terms of Service) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices in processing your data, as well as your rights regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
To the maximum extent possible, Interface tries to collect as minimum Personal Data from you as possible.
Personal Data we collect:
- Wallet addresses (public blockchain addresses), transaction, and balance information (blockchain data) that is accessible when interacting with the Interface; We use public Blockchain addresses to identify a user’s journey through our product. We group and analyse these user journeys collectively in order to improve our product user experience. We do not use this data for any purpose at an individual user level. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, such as monitoring and improving the Interface, the proper protection of the Interface against risks and partly the contract performance basis to provide you the Interface. Note that we are not responsible for your use of any of the blockchain and your data processed in these decentralized and permissionless networks;
- Log Files. Interface follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and this kind of Personal Data may also be collected as a part of hosting services' analytics. The data collected by log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These kinds of data may be linked to data that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the data collection and processing is for analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information;
The Services does NOT request, store, or process information that can identify users individually, or information such as private key, mnemonic key, and seed phrase required to access the user's wallet, or information equivalent thereto.
Therefore, users must manage the above information safely by themselves, and the Service is not responsible for any damage caused by the user's failure to fulfill this duty of care.
We may use your Personal Data listed above only for:
- Our internal and operational purposes, when: ensuring security, identifying irregular website behavior, preventing fraudulent activity and improving security at all possible levels;
- Assessing and improving the performance of the Interface;
- Analyzing our website visitors’ actions to improve our Interface (section “Cookies and Automatically Collected Data”);
- Find and prevent fraud.
The data automatically collected from cookies and web beacons may include information about your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and details of your visits to the Interface, including traffic data, location data and logs, page views, length of visit, and website navigation paths as well as information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address and how you interact with the Interface. We collect this data in order to help us improve the Interface and interaction with it.
The information we collect automatically may also include statistical and performance information arising from your use of the Interface. This type of data will only be used by us in an aggregated and pseudonymized manner.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To get more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please find it on the browsers' respective websites:
In relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- the rectification of your personal data;
- restrict processing;
- object to processing;
- data portability;
- request erasure of your personal data.
You shall also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will seek your explicit consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also withdraw your consent by contacting us.
We may integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of the Services. For example, the Services may include links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us. Please note that when you interact with these other parties, including when you leave the Site, those parties may independently collect information about you and solicit information from you. You can learn more about how those parties collect and use your data by consulting their privacy policies and other terms.
Your Personal data will be stored till:
- they are necessary to render you the Services;
- your consent is no longer valid;
- your personal data have been deleted following your data deletion request;
- we have received the court order or a lawful authority’s request mandating to permanently delete all the personal data we have obtained about you; or
- In other circumstances prescribed by applicable laws.
In any event, we will not store your personal data for periods longer than it is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
Transfers to third countries, shall be made subject to appropriate safeguards, namely standard contractual clauses adopted by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission. Copy of the foregoing appropriate safeguards may be obtained by you upon a prior written request sent. We may instruct you on further steps to be taken with a purpose of obtaining such a copy, including your obligation to assume confidentiality commitments in connection with being disclosed the Company’s proprietary and personal information of third parties as well as terms of their relationships with the Company.
Keep in mind that the use of services based on public blockchains intended to immutably record transactions across wide networks of computer systems. Many blockchains are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the unintentional revelation of personal data, in particular when blockchain data is combined with other data. Because blockchains are decentralized or third-party networks which are not controlled or operated by us, we are not able to erase, modify, or alter personal data from such networks.
We take information security very seriously. We work hard to protect the personal data you give us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. We utilize a variety of safeguards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.